Naturist Bush Camping
Welcome to our MALLEE VIEW NATURIST BUSH CAMPING website
If you're on holidays or just getting away for a weekend, heading to South Australia's Yorke Peninsula is a great place to go. There are so many places to visit and things to see and do.
Being a Naturist/Nudist Bush Camp, we are clothing optional for those partners that don't feel comfortable. Children are most welcome, only if they have been brought up in the nudist environment.
About Mallee View:
Mallee View is a gorgeous bush campsite, which opened in September 2014.
As a family, we enjoy the Yorke Peninsula area and are now inviting tourists/visitors onto our property, so you can enjoy "our" little part of the world too.
Our camping area is in natural scrub land (45 acres) which is fenced off and is secluded, peaceful and relaxing. Unfortunately, we are not located right next to the beach. However, we are only a short drive away (approx. 5km)
What we have on offer:
- Camp shed for relaxing/socializing/reading/information/games or keeping warm by the inbuilt fireplace
- Rainwater tank (drinking water)
- Mains Water pressure
- Community Garden
- Table and Chairs
- Dartboard and other games
- Plenty of space - site numbers not required
- Pet friendly (please clean up your fur babies)
So why not relax, put your feet up, read a book, have a campfire with friends (Winter ONLY), go for a bush-walk or maybe get that "no lines sun-tan"
Maybe you'd like to use Mallee View as a base and go visiting Yorke Peninsula's tourist attractions during the day and return at night. It's totally up to you, it's your holiday!
Here at Mallee View we also have our own fur babies (dogs). They love to chase cars so PLEASE drive slow upon entry. They are friendly with people but one of our dogs can have an issue with other animals, so please be advised.
All visitors will be reminded upon entry, that respect towards others (and campers in the area) will be of the highest possible standards. Anything other than this will simply NOT be tolerated. Please also remember that Mallee View is on private property, this is our home, and you are just visiting - so please be respectful and understanding.
A few Camp Rules:
- No unpleasant behavior of ANY kind will be tolerated
- No riding of any atv/motorbikes on the property will be allowed
- A speed limit of 25km/h on the property and 10km/h at the Campsite applies
- Pets must be "under control" by their owners at all times
- CYP Fire restrictions apply. For more information go to the CFS Website (www.cfs.com.au)
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL (go to our Contact page) There is a minimum 2-night stay in place.
- Address will be provided once booking has been confirmed
$20.00 per couple per night
$15.00 single person per night
Sorry no EFTPOS available!
**Campers are advised that during a long weekend there WILL be a price increase - please contact us regarding more information**
Campers are reminded that the whole Camping Area is an UNPOWERED CAMPSITE.,
Generators are most welcome.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please go to the "contact us" page. - Leave a message with your name, mobile and any questions or booking that you have.
Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.